Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Helping companies find investors

This blog is dedicated to companies that I know who are looking for investors. My plan is to put as much detail of these companies as I can on this blog without violating confidentiality agreements. If you are interested in any of the companies I describe, please email me at Kirk@MousleyConsulting.com, and we can take it from there.

At the moment, a good friend of mine is starting a Brew Pub in Hanover, PA. He needs to raise about $1.3 million. I believe he has assembled a fantastic management team and has thoroughly learned the industry. His executive summary is one of the best I have ever read.

Also, I have a Contract Research Organization (CRO) that is looking to merge with another CRO to expand their market presence. Very good company.

Lastly, I have an insurance company that has a great new product. Needs about $300K to help launch the product.

Please contact me if you are interested in learning more!

No comments:

Post a Comment